
So today I finally got up the courage to weight myself. Down 0.4 pounds. Not much but I'll take it. It could've been a lot better given how badly I behaved last month. While I still am avoiding any milk or yeast products which accounted for the big loss at last month's weigh-in, I have since found a few calorie-dense alternatives. Nature adhors a vacuum, yes? The good news is that I realized I was overcompensating with the new foods and underperforming with the work-outs and am working to turn that around.
Today is another very cold day but I think I'll be forced to go out and walk Scooby. He may look cute and innocent but when not properly exercised turns into the movable speed bump, situating himself in front of me whenever I move around the house as if to say, "If I'm not happy, you're not happy." Message received. If I start dressing now I should have enough layers to keep me warm by lunchtime. Wish me luck.
5 comments:
aww scooby is so cute! :) good luck in the cold weather today! Im hoping that it wont rain all day here. Id like to go for a walk outside today.
:)tj
Scooby is a total cutie pie :) I wanna kiss his wittle nose ;)
When it's cold outside, I wear hubby's thermals and 2 pairs of socks, hat, hood, and gloves ;) By the end of the walk, I'm usually peeling off something :) It's so strange to sweat when it's 10 degrees! It's going to be nice here today.......hoping some of the warm weather will head your way soon ;)
He looks so comfy! I love it!
He's so cute!! He will enjoy his walks and you will too. Warmer weather is on the way!
Well done on the loss! It all counts towards the end goal!
Post a Comment