Look what I got!! (Please glance nonchalantly to the left for my prize.) It took me a couple of days to tape this Super Blogger award to my blog but persistence finally paid off. I want to thank TJ and Hollie for their kind acknowledgments and also note that I am a big fan of theirs.
The rules are that I must now tag some of my favorite blogs - altho it will be SOOOO difficult just narrowing it down to 5. Once notified by comments, the recipient should also tape the image somewhere on their blog, select 5 of their favs and then link back to whoever gave it to them. So, here are my 5 favorites - it was tough not naming them all.
1) Tina at Fat Girl Dives In: Tina's just as honest and real as they come. I look forward to her blog every day.
2) Always the Big Girl: Real life with heart and attitude. I'm also am a big fan of The Little Miss.
3) Annette at Annette's Awakening: Annette's a friend to so many of us. Her optimistic outlook and every day kindnesses always help me stay upbeat.
4) Shelley at A Forty-something's Weight Loss Journal. Shelley has lots of insights and wisdoms and comes out with some real laugh-out-loud observations. It's great fun being on this journey with her.
5) Patty at Fit By My 50th. This lady's persistence and determination help keep me motivated. She's always by your side and we all could use someone like her in our efforts.
It's great being neighbors with all of you and I'm looking forward to more encouragement and friendship in the future.
8 comments:
so glad you got the TAPE to stick lol
:) u rock :)
Gigi you are the sweetest thank you! I also look forward to your blog every day! You are absolutely hilarious and it's my honor to be your blog friend!
I love you!
You've made my day.
Funny how our bloggin' buddies help make our day a little brighter, isn't it? The blogosphere is such a kind and generous place.
OMG! It couldn't mean more coming from anyone else...no kiddin'! I'm just honored you keep reading my blog and supporting me. This is just over the top! :-)
Congrats! You should win an award for being a great commenter too!
Gigi, you totally deserve this award! And I am so touched that you passed it on to me - thank you very, very much!
you crack me up (look nonchalantly to left) and you deserve it.
Miz.
Post a Comment