Friday, May 15, 2009

Down Two - Whew!

Just a quickie this morning (that's what he said! Any "Office" fans out there? Hello?)

Lost 2.0 pounds this past week as I went from garden slug to Denise Austin's distant cousin in terms of exercising again. I seem to have hit a mental and physical block when it comes to busting through the 200 mark - but I am determined. I am so tired of hauling around all this extra weight. In my head I'm still young but my body feels 15 years older than it really is. So onward and downward.

There's a great post over at CrankyFitness this morning - and yes, I know that's redundant. Check out what's on Crabby's mind. It really hit home with me.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

15 comments:

Patty said...

I just know you are going to break through to the other side in the very near future...I see it! I'm not kidding, I see it in your words and your attitude.

I try to catch "Office", but I always miss it. You are talking about the TV show, right?

I already posted this over on Cranky's, but I too drive a dented station wagon. And I love that car-it has 100,000 miles and new timing belt, so ready for 100,000 more.

Patty said...

And Congratulations on the 2 pounds!!!

Tina said...

YAY GIGI!!!!!!! You ROCK!

Just before I read your post I was trying to find a picture of Meredith in her outfit from last nights episode at the company picnic. I almost hurt myself laughing. 30 Rock was great too!! Have a great weekend you skinny thang :)

VRaz60 said...

I see the crack in that 200 sign!! You're on the verge. You're doing a great job, and in this case a downward spiral is a very good thing. Hey, 2# is a big deal, congrats!!

Unknown said...

yes! good job! Great loss!!

:)

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Carrying extra poundage is making us all old before our times. That's one of the most striking things you notice when you bounce around the blogosphere and see the really successful weight loss stories. In the "after" pics, the people look so much younger (and happier) than the "before" ones. Just one more thing to look forward to...

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

Congrats on that loss!! That's great. :)

Shelley said...

Congrats on the loss - 2 pounds is most excellent!!!

I LOVE the Office...and wasn't last night's ending so sweet?

Lee said...

Lurved last night's episode of the Office. Cut throat volleyball -- too funny! I like Parks and Rec too.

But, more importantly, toasting you with low sodium V-8 in honor of your two pound loss. WTG!

Fat[free]Me said...

Great loss - can hardly wait to get below that 200 mark myself. Lets do it!

H.K. said...

Congrats on the 2 lb weight loss! You will break through because you have that determination and perseverance.

Have a great weekend!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Congrats on the loss! You will get to Onederland! There were times when I felt like I'd never get there either. Just keep making healthy choices. The scale will catch up.

Thanks for the heads up on Cranky Fitness, but your link didn't work. Once I put "blogspot" in the web address, it worked. :-)
Path to Health

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on those two pounds! That's great! :)

~closed~ said...

Hello...Office fan here! Great loss this week!

SL said...

Way to go on the loss. And I love the line "from garden slug to distant cousin of Denise Austin." :)