Oh dear, I'm at it again. In spite of a pretty good start the first 2 or 3 months of this weight loss effort, I again find myself blacked-out on the will power grid. I know that this extra weight is causing me to miss out on a lot of life and yet I continue to sabotage myself - over and over and over. When will I get it?! Granted, these past 6 days were spent in overly close proximity to loved ones who usually aren't at home, messing up my entire schedule and thought process and so today should've been a good jumping off point...but it wasn't. I was too much in a celebratory mood of having the house back to myself and shared a cup of joe with a good friend - which I thought was really important to my mental health. Still, the day is fairly young. I've joined DC's "5lbs. by Christmas" challenge in hopes of jump-starting the aforementioned power outage.
I so want this weight loss to happen - more now than ever - but am struggling with the whole self-sabotage as I continue to undermine my efforts. I feel that if I could push below the 210 mark I'd have some renewed motivation. I'll continue checking in with my blog network as they have lots of heart and help to offer.
1 comment:
Hey! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I signed you up for the challenge. I'm here for you to support getting healthier. It's a struggle and hard, but slowly and patiently...we can do it :)
Post a Comment