Monday, December 29, 2008

Best Weight Loss Advice

As we round the corner to 2009 and so many of us have resolved to keep focusing on weight loss instead of waiting til New Year's, I thought it might be fun to ask around for the top three things you've done this year that have made the biggest impact on reaching your goal.

I'm still a bit of a neophyte here but the top three things that have made the biggest difference for me were 1) exercising at least 30 minutes every day 2) drinking more water and 3) when feeling the urge to eat, asking myself if I'm really physically hungry.

So what about you? Post a comment and share the wealth.

2 comments:

K @ Running Through Life said...

I think your three are great!! I would add make your weight loss about you....exercise and get healthy FOR YOU!!! In other words, put yourself first!

Big Girl said...

My 3 things:

1. Exercising, mainly in the form of walking

2. Drinking more water

3. Portion control. I'll eat whatever I want but just not eat like a pig

Happy New Year!