As winter drags into its final months (we hope!), it is taking its toll on everyone. Coupled with the lousy economy, it's hard to feel positive about much these days. Lots of our fellow bloggers are struggling to stay focused and positive. And maybe we're not hearing from friends and family as frequently as usual. But there's something we can all do about it. Let's pull each other closer during these down times. If you haven't heard from someone in a long time, call or write them. Lots of folks retreat into the shadows when going through a hard time and would be so grateful to someone reaching out to them.
Better days are ahead for us all. If you think a friend may be struggling, jump in and help. A kind word, an understanding smile or the sound of your voice could make all the difference to a friend in need.
5 comments:
do you need a hug Gigi?
(((((GIGI))))))
:) that was a thoughtful post.
:)tj
Hope all is well with you. I will keep in mind to call some friends that I haven't in some time, just because.
pulling out my acts of random kindness this week :)........we can make a difference :)
All is well with me but thank you so much for the good wishes which are gladly accepted anytime. How nice to have such thoughtful people out there.
I agree completely! I look at the daffodils coming up and try to remember that there's better days ahead. Hope you are having a great week!
Post a Comment