Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Well Said

For anyone who has hit a major bump in the road or feels completely stalled and wonders whether this fitness journey is worth the trouble, please consider the following words:

"If you don't have the time to do it right, when will you have the time to do it over?"
-John Wooden

8 comments:

Fat[free]Me said...

I like it!

F. McButter Pants said...

Love the quote!

VRaz60 said...

Wow!! Never thought of it that way. I'm 'a ponderin' now. That was kind of an eye opener.

StarvingBitch said...

In my next life? Okay Fine. *stomps feet* I'll get back on the treadmill.

Big Girl said...

Once again, John Wooden pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Sevenbeads said...

That was something the nuns used to say. True then. True now.

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

I wish I had thought of that!

Tricia said...

Yep, well said.