Weigh-in Friday produced a loss of 1.6 - not bad, not bad at all. I'm being super vigilant about the food but not in spaz mode yet. I think I'll save that for opening day of swimsuit season.
I'm off to Vermont in a few hours for what I hope is some good skiing. I haven't been in a few years and am a little hesitant about engaging in something that requires a helmet and "bindings" - but what else can you do with the snow? Pray for me.
Hope you all have a great weekend!!
11 comments:
Good luck and have fun on the slopes!
BODA weight loss
Spiffy ski boots and fun in the snow. What more could one want? I don't think there will ever be a swimsuit season around here....for which I am eternally grateful. Have fun!!!
Congrats on the loss - and you know that skiing and shivering are calorie-burners, right? Have fun!
Nice loss!!! Have a great time in Vermont!!!!
Have fun. Congrats on the loss. Be careful.
Good luck with the slopes... I can not ski to save my life. Several people have tried to teach me.
YAY on the loss!! I know you were glad to see it and I bet that will help you stay focused on your upcoming ski trip. My dad lives in Vermont but I've never visited him during the winter months!!
Have a great time!
Skiing is such great exercise! I wish I weren't afraid of the slopes...
FindYourBalanceHealth.com
Good job on the loss! Try not to stress and just keep on doing what you know you need to. Skiing sounds like an excellent diversion and good exercise!
Oooh, skiing! That will be fun.
Yes, you will have fun. I Have Spoken.
If you feel rusty, you could always have a ski lesson. It's an unwritten law that ski instructors have to be good looking.
Post a Comment