
Of course we're not in Kansas anymore, Toto - it's vacation time and we're going to the Cape. Woo hoo!
I truly need the vacation and hope the time away will re-charge my blogging battery. In the meantime, here are just a few suggestions of the many wonderful blogs I check in with that you might enjoy (if you don't already).
For information on the whole fitness thing, there are none better than Cranky Fitness and Miz.
For passing-liquids (and some partially chewed food for the nasally enhanced among us)-through-your-nose funny, you can't go wrong with Jack Sh*t.
Summer reading at it's best! See you all in 10 days.
16 comments:
whoo hoo enjoy your vacation! :)
Wow, you are so sweet - thanks for the shout out! I hope you have a wonderful vacation...just saying "the Cape" sounds so relaxing!
Come back tan, rested and ready - we'll be waiting for you!
I wub you...please don't go!! :-)
OK, but promise to come back and don't think for one minute that we are unaware that your birthday is on Tuesday the 11th.
Thanks for the birthday wishes, my Leo friend!! And have a wonderful vacation.
Have a fantastic vacation! I hope to get to know you better when you get back... (I am not creepy, I swear!)
Have a wonderful time - missing you already!
Have a great vacation!
youre so sweet.
have a FAB TRIP and thanks for passing the torch to me.
I shall try not to accidentally light our whole healthy living village on fire.
xo xo,
MizFit
Wave to my parents they'll be in Falmouth! I love the cape
Have the best time!! You totally deserve the relaxation. Thank you for the shout out too! We'll miss you!
Have a GREAT vacation!
Hope you have a great vacation! Thanks for the shout out. I'll try and keep your readers well supplied with the daily dose of humor they are use to.
I'll water the plants.
Enjoy your vacation!
WHooo! Have an amazing time and relax as much as possible
Have a great trip!
And if you find yourself all the way at the tip of the Cape, in Provincetown, say hi to the Cranky Crab! She'll roaming the streets to avoid the gym, or perhaps reshelving library books!
(And thanks so much for the shoutout!)
Happy Birthday Gigi!!
I wanna go to the cape, too. Oh well, have enough fun for all of us, we'll await your return.
Post a Comment