
Nope - sorry, this won't be a post about my usual favorite condiment, cheese, but just an entry to let you know that I'm taking a little breather here until some stressors start unwinding a bit. The root canal has taken on a life of its own as I had an allergic reaction to the second round of antibiotics prescribed to me last Friday. Hives and itching ensued for the next four days and Benadryl isn't an option for me. Pain and pressure are still present but now I've been referred back to my regular dentist for a temporary crown to see if that works. I'm starting to feel like a public works project. Hmmm, maybe I can get me some government stimulus money while I'm at it.
When this tooth thing got started I completely let myself go and indulged in all kinds of comfort food. Not this time. I'm keeping a close eye on that and am still exercising - although not at full capacity. I'll keep plugging away and have already alerted my hopes to not inflate themselves as this weight loss may slow with less exercise and more meds. So while I'm letting this issue and a few others work themselves out, I'll probably be reading more blogs than writing.
11 comments:
Well, of course, take care of yourself. But we'll be anxiously awaiting your return to the blogosphere. I still hold that a tooth problem is one of the most annoying problems we can endure. Hope your tooth issues are resolved soon. We'll miss you.
Good take care of you. I had my dental work done yesterday, YES! Teeth can be such a stressor. Two years of putting off things because of a bug I contracted because of the antibotics....Long story but all the same. Stay in touch! AND DO take care of you!
You poor thing!! My dentist would give me prescription pain pills during this whole ordeal you've had to go through. Whats wrong with him? Maybe you should ask...thats cruel making you go through all that pain!
Take it easy, indulge in some reading (and don't feel like you have to comment) and rest and repair. Feel better soon, Gigi.
Hope you feel better!
man, hope you are ALREADY on the mend.
xo xo,
Carla
Hope you are feeling better soon.
I hope you're feeling better. Take care.
How are you feeling? Come back! We need you to keep us company!
Gigi
When u return, there is an award and a Bombshell title waiting for you!
When I read the beginning, I thought "Nooooooo!"
Then I read a little further and thought, "Oh. Okay. I guess that's reasonable."
To make you feel better, I'll share a pic of my man:
http://tinyurl.com/yf2pe6q
Post a Comment