I've been getting down on myself so much lately about not losing weight and accomplishing some other goals that I totally forgot to give myself some credit on the thing (person) that mattered to me the most. As I mentioned in my last post, it has been 10 hard years to achieve this, which is probably why I didn't recognize it at first - I just didn't trust that all our hard work was hopefully nearing an end and had resulted in what I'm so proud to share with you:
My happy boy!
"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us."
Helen Keller
(P.S. No, he's not a real lifeguard so don't ever ask him for help if you see him on the beach. I just think he's going through a "Baywatch" phase.)
4 comments:
I loved this post and your last one. It's so important to not only access what we want to accomplish but to celebrate all the good in our lives!
Gratitude for the good things, i've noticed, makes me work harder on more things that are good for me.
Our Children are our biggest blessing and proof of a life spent loving someone other than ourselves. Congratulations!
Love it. Nothing better than having a happy kid. :)
Post a Comment