
I always made a promise to myself that I would never be the type of blogger who would just ride off into the sunset without saying goodbye. I've come to know and like so many of you that it just wouldn't be the way to treat a friend. But the time has come - I think - to forge new trails and so this will be my last post.
My life is at a real crossroads right now and there is much for me to sort through. I'll still continue the good fight towards becoming healthier and one less Lane Bryant customer. The next step in doing that for me is some real self-examination which I fear would be too private - not to mention boring - to post online.
I've come to admire so many of you and have drawn much inspiration and motivation from your journeys. I'm sure I'll be checking in from time to time to say hello. In the meantime, as Christopher Robin said to Pooh, "Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Ta-ta for now.
20 comments:
Happy trails, Gigi. Hope to see you around the blogsphere from time to time...
:( Hope life takes you where you wanna go, lady. Take care, please.
Dang.
Understandable, but... dang.
(Yes, I am being euphemistic.)
As Tricia says, do take care of yourself. And I have to agree with Jack too -- drop it from time to time and say hello, would you?
Take care of yourself. And it's never boring. Hope to see you around again. :)
May your life be blessed.
I'll miss you. Hope you find what you are looking for, my friend.
Wishing you all the best as you begin to forge your new trails. We'll all miss you, but perhaps you'll drop in periodically and say hi. Please take care of YOU, and remember your time with us fondly.
I will miss you, Friend. Nothing but happiness to you and your family.
I will miss you! Please take care of and love yourself. And don't be a stranger to blog-land!
I wish you the best Gigi! :) xoxo
GIGI, You have already been missed greatly and I hope to see you pop in more often. Those crossroads can be a b**ch and I have been at plenty myself. Remember your own quote, and I wish you the best of luck...keep in contact..email me...you will be deeply MISSED!
Oh, Gigi. Clearly, this is something you need to do. Still...miss you already :-(
And thanks for the goodbye.
Waaaa. Cranky Fitness and now you. What a bummer.
I echo Larkspur's comment. Wishing you all the best!
Ack, Gigi! I'll miss you. :-(
God bless you
Still miss your posts...and hope that things are settling out well for you.
I honestly have to stop finding blogs i enjoy and then having them leave on meee!!!!
Take care of yourself. And it's never boring.
Hope to see you around the blogsphere from time to time...
safiya
http://healthy-weight-loss-programs.info
Visit my healthy fat loss
Post a Comment