Thursday, December 3, 2009

Welcome To Onderland: Population: One More



I finally crossed the border into Onederland this morning under heavy sniper fire from Turkey and Gravystan troops. Whew - it feels great to be here after SUCH a long plateau. Mentally, it feels like a big road block has just been lifted and there are green lights as far as I can see.

Thank you all so much for your support and inspiration. You've made this part of the journey so much more bearable. I hope I'll be seeing you all for the next 30 pounds.

22 comments:

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

I'm so excited for you!! YAY!! And if I had fireworks available I'd send them up for you!

Congratulations and I know you will be on cloud nine all day long, regardless of the sniper fire. . .

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Way to go, Gigi!

It doesn't matter how you get into Onederland, whether it's sneaking across the border or bounding triumphantly there, the important thing is you made it.

Outstanding!

Curvy Diva said...

Congrats. I hope to sneek over that border someday!

Shelley said...

YAY GIGI!!!!!!! Congratulations and welcome!!!! So glad you made it - good job, lady!!!

Unknown said...

WOO-HOOOOOO!!!! Congrats!!!! What a HUGE accomplishment... I'm SO proud of you!!!! :-)

Hotch Potchery said...

That is such exciting news!!!!

I hope to join you at some point next year!

Sevenbeads said...

"... under heavy sniper fire from Turkey and Gravystan troops."

That's awfully clever!

Congratulations! Be on guard for troops from Greece and soldiers from Frankfort and Hamburg.

Camevil said...

Way to show Thanksgiving who's in charge. High Frackin' Five!!

Tina said...

That is the best news I've heard all day. Congrats Gigi!! You are such an inspiration. I'm running for the border.

Katie J ♥ said...

YAAAHOOOOOOOO Gigi! That is such great news! You inspire us all and are glad to be able to be here to support you as you support us!

Tricia said...

WHOOOHOOOO Congrats Gigi! Thats a huge milestone. Doesn't it feel great?

Anonymous said...

Wow, by the time I get there it seems many of my favorite bloggers will already be there! Save a nice corner of Onederland for me!

Congrats!

Larkspur said...

WOOT!

F. McButter Pants said...

So happy for you! I keep going to and from onderland to deucetown.

Save me a place!

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

Totally awesome. Congratulations. Save a spot for me. :)

SeaShore said...

Congratulations!

carla said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Miz.

Deb said...

Yeehaw!!!

Unknown said...

Way to go Gigi! Congrats on your successful adventure into Onderland.

Crabby McSlacker said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm late to the party, but I just wanted to say YAAAAAYYYY!!!!!
Congrats, Gigi! That's awesome!!!!

Big Girl said...

Congrats!